Adventures of a Learner Knitter

Friday, February 10, 2006

Knitting Olympics

Stupid technology... I tried to post a picture, but the whole internet died on me, and I lost the whole post so... no picture.

Anyhow, 9 more minutes til the KO begin! I won't be casting on until later tonight since I don't knit at school (yet) and I'm going bowling tonight (yay!) My plan as of now is to knit the cowl sweater from Stitch and Bitch, but without the howl because (a) I have no dog and (b) even if I did I would never put a sweater on my dog. The yarn is a bit icky, but it's the first sweater I will ever attempt to knit, and it probably won't work out, so I didn't want to waste good yarn money (okay, fine, non-existant yarn money) on fancy yarn. And the yarn is a kind of vague green colour, but it's better than the other colours I could find enough of - hot pink, purple, or variegated baby pastels.

Many thanks to the Yarn Harlot and all her assistants for making this work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home