Adventures of a Learner Knitter

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Day 3

Excellent progress here! No frogging so far... despite the fact that my gauge is a bit off. That's okay though, right? I can just make a larger size? Whatever, since it's worsted weight yarn in garter stitch on largish needles, it's totally stretchy, and hopefully forgiving. And failing that, hey, who said I was making this sweater for myself? It's all good.

I left school a bit earlier than I'd planned on Friday (yes, I was too excited to work) and cast on the back. By late yesterday afternoon, it was finished. Yes, that's right, I only have the front, two sleeves, the cowl, and assembly left to go. Pretty good, eh? Today, progress was slow because I visited Nikki, but I have a couple of inches of the front done. It's all good.

No pictures due to technical difficulties (i.e. not having a digital camera), but hopefully I'll have some to post soon!

Go Team Canada!

1 Comments:

  • Oh no! It's all my fault! The shame!!! ;o)

    It's looking fab so far, can't wait to see the finished product. (No matter who it actually fits....) ;oP

    By Blogger Nikki, at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home