Adventures of a Learner Knitter

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Day 6?

So, the count down clocks tell me I should be 30% done now (except for that fact that I'll have almost no knitting time next week), and I think I can say I'm ahead (I know, I'm cursing myself) of schedule on finishing my sweater! The front is half done now, so that's good, and tonight I'm having a mini-S'n'B with Justine, so hopefully I'll get at least partway into one sleeve... Still no pictures, but I'm going to take my knitting home to my parents' and do some digital photography this weekend, I promise!

In other exciting news, the KO are now officially in the news! There was a little blurb in this week's Time Magazine. I don't know about you, but I object a bit to the KNITTING Olympians being refered to as a "crochet collective". Grrr...

1 Comments:

  • Whoa, the Knitting Olympics are famous!

    Can't wait to see pics of the sweater. :) Does it look like it's going to fit?

    By Blogger Nikki, at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home